We all know fruit wine is one of the best kinds out there. It can be used in a variety of different recipes, and it’s perfect for any time of year! These 6 refreshing drink recipes are great with fruit wines because they use fruit too! Get creative when making these drinks. You can find Schnebly Winery wine in their winery in South Florida or order them online!
There’s so many fun drinks you can make with wine! It’s the perfect drink to give a little twist to the way you enjoy your wine. From delicious sangrias to refreshing mimosas, there’s something for every palate! Check out these delicious drink recipes to blow your friends and family away.
Mango Peach Sangria
- 1/4 cup mint
- 1 cup Orange flavored liquor of your choice
- 2 peaches, cut into thin wedges
- 1 bottle of Schnebly Winery AvoVino, Cocovino or Sweet Avocado
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar
Cook the sugar and water until the sugar gets dissolved, then transfer to a pitcher and refrigerate until cold. Stir in the orange liquor, wine, mango, peaches and mint, and serve over ice.
Rosé the Day Away!
- 8 ounces chilled dry rosé: Beach Rosé or Kiss of Passion
- 4 ounces chilled brewed hibiscus tea
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces Simple Syrup
- 1 ounce Aperol
- 4 ounces chilled club soda
- Grapefruit wheel halves, lemon wheels and slice strawberries, for garnish
In a pitcher, combine the rosé, tea, lemon juice, syrup and Aperol. Fill the pitcher with ice and stir well. Stir in the club soda and garnish with the fruit. Serve in chilled wine glasses. No one will be able to resist the slight bitterness of the aperol with the delicious flavors of the rosé and fruits!
- Ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Honey Syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters (you can use Campari)
- 2 (1 1/2-inch) lemon peel strips, divided
- Schnebly Sparkling wine (all of them are perfect for it!)
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add lemon juice, syrup, and bitter. Hold 1 of the lemon peel strips by a long edge, skin facing down in shaker. Pinch peel strip to express citrus oils and drop into shaker. Shake vigorously! Strain into an ice-filled glass and top with sparkling wine (al gusto!)
We love this recipe! It’s the right amount of bitter and lemony!
Watermelon Sugar Wine
- 2 pounds seedless watermelon, peeled and cubed
- 1 bottle white wine (we recommend our Carambola, Lychee or Mango wines!)
- 6 oz. vodka
- 4 oz. Cointreau or other triple sec
- 4 oz. Citrus Syrup
Puree the watermelon cubes in a blender. Strain them into the pitcher and add the white wine, vodka, Cointreau and Citrus Syrup. Stir and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Pour the sangria into ice-filled white wine glasses! The watermelon brings out all the amazing flavors in Schnebly Winery whites, making this an extra special drink!
- 2 regular-size hibiscus tea bags
- 1 cup cold water
- 8 ounces fresh raspberries (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup chilled gin
- 1/2 (750-ml) bottle chilled Cat 3 Hurricane
Steep tea bags in 1 cup cold water for around 30 minutes. Combine tea, raspberries, and sugar in a blender and process until smooth. Strain into pitcher. Stir in the gin and add Cat 3 Hurricane wine, stirring to combine. This drink is super cute in a mason jar, garnished with raspberries!
- 1 1/4 cups Schnebly Winery white or rosé of choice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 ripe cantaloupe cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 3 cups)
- 1 basket (8 oz.) fresh strawberries
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
Bring the wine and sugar to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Boil for 2 minutes. Chop and combine the cantaloupe, strawberries, grapes, and mint in a large bowl. Pour the warm wine mixture over; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until cold. Enjoy!
Schnebly Winery Wines
We hope you enjoyed these amazing recipes! Remember, Schnebly wines are fruit wines made from fruit grown in the heart of South Florida! We have so many amazing flavors and varieties. You can find them at the winery in Homestead, or order online to get them shipped right to your door. We also offer wine tours for those who want a little more adventure when they come visit us in South Florida!
If in the mood to try all of our wines, we also offer our Ultimate Wine Tasting experience, with 5 of our wines to try plus a souvenir glass.
Try all these amazing recipes with our fruit wines!